We have 2017-2018 Part-time, Tuesday/Thursday availability for ages 2 and a half to 3 years
Clayton Early Childhood Center offers tuition rates competitive with other local, quality childcare providers.
For the 2017-2018 school year, rates at CECC are as follows:
Full-time enrollment (five days per week):
- Infants up to age 2: $1,735/month
- Toddlers ages 2-3: $1,525/month
- Preschoolers ages 3-5: $1,350/month
Part-time enrollment (M/W/ F or Tu/Th):
- Infants up to age 2: $105/day
- Toddlers ages 2-3: $94/day
- Preschoolers ages 3-5: $88/day
We do not provide tuition discounts or preferred rates.
FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment conducts the financial aid need analysis for Clayton Early Childhood Center. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment. Only one child per family can receive tuition assistance. Applicants can apply online at www.factstuitionaid.com. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal Tax Forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your past W-2 Forms for both your spouse and you.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers' Compensation and TANF.
All Supporting documentation can be faxed to 1-866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below along with a $30 processing fee:
- FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
- P.O. Box 82524
- Lincoln, NE68501-2524
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262.